Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Limit
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is made for people who purchase online frequently because it offers savings on sites like Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra, Paytm, and others. Additionally, this credit card offers rewards for entertainment. This card is among the greatest options for consumers who purchase online because it offers good discounts and advantages on a variety of recharges, entertainment, and shopping categories.
Every credit card has a cap that is known as a credit limit. It is a term that refers to the sum of money that a bank issues to a cardholder for a specific card. The credit limitations offered by Axis Bank fluctuate from card to card and are distinct. Let’s learn more about this idea.
If you have a good credit score, you will be very creditworthy. Your credit score is impacted by how you use your credit limit. This is due to the bank reporting to the credit bureaus each month the credit limit and credit utilisation ratio. Your credit score will be poor if your credit utilisation ratio is high.
Features of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Discounts are available with the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card for a number of brands, including Paytm, Zomato, Myntra, BookMyShow, and Grofers (now Blinkit). The following are some characteristics and advantages of the same:
Up to 40% off on Top Brands
Discounts are available on purchases made at Grofers (formerly Blinkit), Myntra, Paytm, and other sites.
Welcome Benefits worth Rs. 250
After your initial transaction, you may take advantage of the following welcome benefits:
- A 250 rupees Amazon gift card is available.
- Zomato Pro subscription for three months
- A Rs. 250 Grofers (now Blinkit) gift card
- 1mg subscription for six months
- 15% off dining at participating establishments in IndiaAxis Bank Neo Credit Card users receive one reward point for every Rs. 200 spent as EDGE points.
- Turn large purchases into simple EMIs using internet banking or a mobile application for a minimum of Rs. 2,500.
- After the loss has been reported, you can benefit from lost credit card liability and continue to be guarded against any illegal use of your card.
Eligibility for Axis Neo Credit Card
Eligible candidates for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card include:
- The primary cardholder must be between 18 and 70 years old.
- The cardholder should be at least 15 years old.
- The person must either be an Indian citizen or a non-Indian citizen.
Please be aware that these requirements are merely suggestive and that the bank retains the sole discretion to accept or reject Neo Credit Card applications.
How to get an Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
- Use the URL to visit the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card page.www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/instant-neo-credit-card/features-benefits
- When you click the “Apply Online” button, you will be taken to the page where you must provide the relevant information.
- Click the “Call Me” button after entering the necessary information.
- You will get a call from a representative as soon as the bank accepts your application, who will brief you on the next set of formalities.
Documents required for Neo Credit Card application
Unless there are special circumstances, you must provide the following papers with your Neo Credit Card application: a copy of your PAN card or Form 60; proofs of your residency and identity; a colour photograph; and proof of your income in the form of a recent paystub, Form 16, or IT return copy.
Have your Neo Credit Card paperwork prepared.
The following records are necessary:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Please note that this is simply a preliminary list. The specific documents needed may differ from case to instance.
Credit limit of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Every credit card has a cap that is known as a credit limit. It is a term that refers to the sum of money that a bank issues to a cardholder for a specific card. The credit limitations offered by Axis Bank fluctuate from card to card and are distinct.
Based on your credit profile, the credit limit on your Axis Bank Neo is fixed. It can be changed based on your spending habits and risk-taking behaviour. By getting in touch with customer service, you can ask to have it altered.
How to increase the credit limit of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
Under the “Credit Limit Enhancement” option, Axis bank provides credit limit increases to current credit card holders. The credit card needs to have been used for longer than three months in order to qualify for upgrading. It ought to be operational and have never experienced a payment delay. No limit increase, decrease, or instant loan should have been used on the card in the previous six months.
Despite all the requirements, Axis Bank internal regulations will ultimately determine if your credit card’s credit limit expansion is approved.
You can get a call, an SMS, or an email from the bank if your Axis credit card qualifies for limit expansion during the bank’s periodic assessment. You can express your acceptance of the offer on the same call if you are OK with all the terms and conditions and would want to take advantage of the offer. The phone banking representative will then provide you instructions on how to continue with the process.
Usually, the bank will take one day to complete the request once it has been made. You will receive a confirmation message on both your registered email address and cellphone number once your card has been upgraded.
How to upgrade Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
A current customer of Axis Bank may increase their credit limit using the “Credit Limit Enhancement” option. They could even choose a new card with better offers. You can make a request for an upgraded credit card using the following procedure:
- To request an increase in credit card limits, log in to Axis Bank Internet Banking. Log into your net banking account online. Then click “My Credit Card accounts” under “Accounts.” Limit Enhancement and Check for Limit Increase are options you can choose from. Please choose that option to submit your request. If the card is not qualified, a notification will be displayed right away. The bank will examine your request and get in touch with you if you are qualified.
- To make the same request, utilise the mobile app for Axis Bank. A notification will appear if your card is not qualified.
- To apply for a better credit card, call the Axis Bank customer service line at 1860-500-5555 or 1860-419-5555.
- You can easily explain your need for an upgrade at any Axis Bank branch close by. The branch manager will walk you through your options for an upgrade card.
On the basis of the customer’s credit history, spending habits, etc., the bank will occasionally approach its current customers with credit card improvement options. They will go over the advantages of upgrading, how to apply for it, and the costs involved. Before making a decision, make sure to fully understand the situation and your requirements.
Benefits of upgrading Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
The following are some advantages of upgrading the Axis Bank Credit Card:
- The improved credit card will provide greater deals, cash back incentives, and reward points.
- If the expenses stay the same, customers’ credit limits might grow, improving the credit use ratio. As a result, their credit score will rise.
- Loans with lower interest rates will be available to customers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: What are the many ways that I can pay the balance on my Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
Cheque, cash, draught, and ATM payments are examples of offline payment options. The auto-debit feature, NEFT transactions, net banking, mobile banking, bill desk, Visa Money Transfer capability, etc. are some of the available online methods.
Question: Does Axis Bank provide Axis Bank Neo Card users with a credit-free period?
Yes, depending on the date of the transaction, the interest-free period granted can range from 20 to 50 days.
Question: How do I notify Axis Bank of the loss of my Neo Card?
To report a lost credit card, call 18605005555 or 18604195555 to reach Axis Bank’s credit card customer service.
Question: How long will it take for me to receive my credit card when I apply?
The bank could send the credit card to your communication address in two to three weeks.
Question: India is not where I live. Can I make a credit card application?
If you are an Indian citizen who does not reside in India (NRI), you can still apply for this credit card as long as you have all the necessary KYC documentation.
Question: How do I view my electronic statement?
Simply connecting into the online banking system and visiting the “Credit Card” area will allow you to access your e-Statement. Simply choose the Neo Credit Card you want to examine your statement for. To check the list of transactions for a certain period, click “View Statement” and then choose the time frame.
Additionally, you can give the bank permission to send an electronic statement to your registered email address at the end of each month.
Question: I want to apply for a Neo Credit Card but am under the age of 18. What documents do I need to proceed ?
If you are under 18 years old and want to apply for a Neo Credit Card, you must have your parents do it for you. The credit card will be given to the parent, and another card will be supplied to you. For the Neo Credit Card application to be processed, your parents must submit the required KYC documentation.
Question: Is it possible for me to use my Axis Bank Instant Neo Credit Card abroad?
The answer is that you can use your Axis Bank Instant Neo Credit Card both domestically and internationally. In Bhutan and Nepal, however, you would be unable to conduct cash exchanges.
Question: Which credit card—the Neo Credit Card from Axis Bank or the My Zone Credit Card—is superior?
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card charges a higher annual fee (Rs. 500) than Axis Bank Neo Credit Card (Rs. 250). In addition, it provides additional perks including lounge access, rebates, and awards. You should choose a card based on your needs and spending habits as both have advantages.